This is the Linux app named VLC media player whose latest release can be downloaded as vlc-2.2.4.tar.xz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named VLC media player with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
VLC media player
VLC is an open source cross-platform multimedia player and framework, which plays most multimedia files, DVDs, Audio CDs, VCDs, and various streaming protocols. VLC media player is simple, fast, and powerful. It plays everything, files, discs, webcams, devices, and streams. VLC plays most codecs (MPEG-2, DivX, H.264, MKV, WebM, WMV, MP3, etc.) so no codec packs are needed. It runs on all platforms: Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, Unix, etc. And VLC is hassle free with no spyware, no ads, and no user tracking.
- Simple, Powerful and Fast
- Plays everything, Files, Discs (DVD, CD, VCD, Blu-Ray), Webcams and Streams
- Plays most video formats with no codec packs needed: MPEG-2, H.264, DivX, MPEG-4, MKV, WebM, WMV
- Works on most platforms: Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, Unix...
- Completely Free, 0 Spyware, Ads or User Tracking
- Media Converter and Streamer
Information Technology, Telecommunications Industry, Advanced End Users, Developers, End Users/Desktop
Gnome, Win32 (MS Windows), KDE, Cocoa (MacOS X), Qt
C++, C, Objective C
French company founded by four members of the VideoLAN team (Brieuc Jeunhomme, Tristan Leteurtre, Damien Lucas and Alexis de Lattre - to know more about them, see the VideoLAN team page). Anevia sells professional video servers and provides development and integration of high quality video streaming solutions.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/vlc/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.