This is the Linux app named VMware SVGA Device Developer Kit whose latest release can be downloaded as vmware-svga-20091021.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named VMware SVGA Device Developer Kit with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
VMware SVGA Device Developer Kit
Documentation, examples, and reference driver code for the VMware virtual graphics device used by all VMware virtual machines. This project provides the information and code necessary to write both 2D and 3D graphics drivers for this device.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/vmware-svga/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.