This is the Linux app named VSS to SVN synchronize whose latest release can be downloaded as repo-sync-0.1a.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named VSS to SVN synchronize with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
VSS to SVN synchronize
A pure java application to synchronize Visual SourceSafe (VSS) database to the Subversion version control system (SVN). In the course of synchronization of a items path can be matched. The application can be started on any java-compatible platform.
Information Technology, System Administrators, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/repo-sync/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.