This is the Linux app named Web Cookbook to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as webcookbook_0.9.9.3.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Web Cookbook to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Web Cookbook to run in Linux online
!!!Attention!!! It is strongly recommended, to update to version 0.9.9.2 cause of security problems with former versions!
The intention was to program a management system for my own created/modified recipes. Everyone in the internet can see and print them, but in distinction from cooking communities like Recipezaar or Chefkoch only the manager of the site can add and modify recipes. To interact with users, I implemented 'my little forum' in an iframe and functions to assess and comment recipes. To avoid programming an own user management, the userdata table of 'my little forum' should be used.
- Recipe/cookbook mangement
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/webcookbook/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.