This is the Linux app named WebBabel to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as WebBabel-0.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named WebBabel to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
WebBabel to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:WebBabel is a python web application using OpenBabel to convert files
from one format to another.
It runs under Windows, Mac or Linux on your desktop, workstation or laptop.
It uses the Jmol (or Marvin) viewer to show the structures being converted.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/webbabel/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.