This is the Linux app named WebLOAD whose latest release can be downloaded as WebLOAD_Open_Source_Documentation_18.104.22.168.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named WebLOAD with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This project is intended for ISVs, SIs and software developers who need to integrate load generation engine into their applications.
For enterprise load and performance testing initiatives, RadView offers WebLOAD Professional, a complete solution for creating, executing and analyzing the performance of web applications under load.
Information Technology, Financial and Insurance Industry, Telecommunications Industry, System Administrators, Developers, Quality Engineers
Win32 (MS Windows)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/webload/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.