This is the Linux app named WebPayAS2019 whose latest release can be downloaded as webpayAS2019c.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named WebPayAS2019 with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This is a sample/working payroll program, and PDF book, for learning payroll and PHP/MySQL. It is a web app, written in PHP/MySQL.
The webapp is for a small business, with 1-15 employees. It should give you practice in learning payroll, installing on the web, PHP and MySQL.
The WebPay App calculates payroll, and produces reports for tax and accounting purposes.
New features for 2019 include this years Tax Percentages, and ability to print W2 forms at year end. The current feature for 2019 is 2019c. It contains improvements of numeric formats.
Read the readme file, manual, and PDF Book for greatest use of this App.
- WebPay WebApp
- PDF Book on PHP and MySQL
- Readme and Manual
Developers, End Users/Desktop
Win32 (MS Windows), Web-based
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/webpayas2019/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.