This is the Linux app named weewx weather software to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as README.txt. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named weewx weather software to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
weewx weather software to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONWeeWX is a free, open source, software program, written in Python, which interacts with your weather station to produce graphs, reports, and HTML pages.
Downloads can be found at http://weewx.com/downloads
Development happens at https://github.com/weewx/weewx
- Robust and hard-to-crash
- Designed with the enthusiast in mind
- Simple, easy to understand internal design that is easily extended
- Growing ecosystem of 3rd party extensions
- Internationalized language support
- Support for US and metric units
- Support for multiple skins
- Support for sqlite and MySQL
- Uploads to Weather Underground, CWOP, AWEKAS, WOW, and others
- Uploads to your website via FTP, FTPS, or rsync
- Extensive almanac information
- Support for over 50 types of hardware
- Runs well on the Raspberry Pi
- Integrates with Twitter, MQTT, Smart Energy Groups, EmonCMS, and others
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/weewx/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.