This is the Linux app named Whyteboard whose latest release can be downloaded as whyteboard-0.41.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Whyteboard with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Whyteboard is a painting whiteboard application for Linux and Windows, that allows the annotation of PDF and PostScript documents, and image files with common drawing tools.
- PDF annotation (using ImageMagick)
- Replay your drawings
- Tabbed drawing with updating thumbnails for each tab
- Text entry, standard drawing tools (pen, rectangle, circle, polygon)
- Cross-platform ( Windows, Linux, Mac)
- Lightweight and easy-to-use
- Resizable canvas that updates its size as you drag it
- Unlimited undo/redo; undo closed tabs
- Embed video and audio
- Portable cross-platform save format
- Available in multiple languages
Education, End Users/Desktop, Information Technology
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/whyteboard/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.