This is the Linux app named Windows MBox Viewer whose latest release can be downloaded as mbox-viewer.exe-v184.108.40.206.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Windows MBox Viewer with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Windows MBox Viewer
Free Windows Mbox Viewer.
Gain access to mbox archives or single eml messages.
View attachments and export single mails in eml format.
Access large box files such as Google Takeout or Mozilla Thunderbird Archives.
Development of mbox viewer continues now at github: https://github.com/eneam/mboxviewer
- open big mbox files > 4Gb
- read google mail archives
- quick access to attachments
- export of single or all mails to separate Eml files
- search by date, subject, sender, mail text and attachment names
- sort date, from, to, subject and size columns
- grouping of related mails by conversations
- print all, single or selected mails to Text, PDF, Html or CSV files
- handling of inline/embedded images
- find text with highlight of occurrences
- quick preview of picture attachments
- access to all features without any restrictions
- export attachments of all mails
- view raw mail header fields
- create archive files from subset of mails
- merge multiple archive files
- customize background color of panes
- persist window position and layout
- forward mails directly from MBox Viewer
- support for Gmail Labels
Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mbox-viewer/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.