This is the Linux app named Wire whose latest release can be downloaded as 0.5.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Wire with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Wire is a code generation tool that automates connecting components using dependency injection. Dependencies between components are represented in Wire as function parameters, encouraging explicit initialization instead of global variables. Because Wire operates without runtime state or reflection, code written to be used with Wire is useful even for hand-written initialization. Dependency injection is a standard technique for producing flexible and loosely coupled code, by explicitly providing components with all of the dependencies they need to work. In Go, this often takes the form of passing dependencies to constructors. Dependency injection tools like Wire aim to simplify the management of initialization code. You describe your services and their dependencies, either as code or as configuration, then Wire processes the resulting graph to figure out ordering and how to pass each service what it needs.
- Providers are ordinary Go functions that “provide” values given their dependencies
- Injectors are generated functions that call providers in dependency order
- Providers that are commonly used together can be grouped into ProviderSets
- Any non-injector declarations are copied into the generated file
- Wire’s dependency graph is knowable statically
- Dependency injection tools like Wire aim to simplify the management of initialization code
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/wire.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.