This is the Linux app named WireFactory Simulator whose latest release can be downloaded as wirefactory_1_1_1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named WireFactory Simulator with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Wire Factory Simulator (WFS) is a free software to simulate the control of a factory, mainly controlled by IEC 61499 applications.
You can build your own factory and controller. The controller can be implemented on any programming language.
WFS was originally built to simulate the action of an IEC 614999 application. So, the devices in the factory are easily connected to IEC 61499 applications. The WFS were mainly tested with FBDK (http://www.holobloc.com/).
Wire Factory has been implemented to help to test more complex automation systems during a doctorate course under guidance of:
Supervisor: Prof. Dr. Roberto Silvio Ubertino Rosso Jr.
Co-Supervisor: Prof. Dr. André Bittencourt Leal
at Santa Catarina University State (UDESC) located in Joinville/Brazil.
Leandro Israel Pinto
- Programmable robotic arm
- Continuous or stepper conveyor of any size, adjustable speed and four directions.
- IEC 61499 compatible Publisher and Subscriber
- Weld parts putting the welder claw in the arm robot
- Includes a generic transformer machine (simulate parts transformations as painting, formming, fill, assemblies and others.
- Allow changes in the factory at RUNTIME
- Delete parts in any place by clicking and DELETE key
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/wirefactory/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.