This is the Linux app named wkhtmltopdf whose latest release can be downloaded as 0.12.6.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named wkhtmltopdf with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
wkhtmltopdf and wkhtmltoimage are open source (LGPLv3) command line tools to render HTML into PDF and various image formats using the Qt WebKit rendering engine. These run entirely "headless" and do not require a display or display service. There is also a C library, if you're into that kind of thing. The file pdf.h contains a fairly high level and stable pure c binding to wkhtmltopdf. These binding are well documented and do not depend on QT. Using this is the recommended way of interfacing with the PDF portion of libwkhtmltox. The rest of the headers directly exposes the C++ QT dependent class used internally by wkhtmltopdf and wkhtmltoimage. wkhtmltopdf is able to put several objects into the output file, an object is either a single webpage, a cover webpage or a table of contents. The objects are put into the output document in the order they are specified on the command line, options can be specified on a per object basis or in the global options area.
- Download a precompiled binary or build from source
- Create your HTML document that you want to turn into a PDF (or image)
- Run your HTML document through the tool
- There are plenty of command line options
- Generate invoices, create birthday cards, or all other sorts of fun things
- A page objects puts the content of a single webpage into the output document
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/wkhtmltopdf.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.