This is the Linux app named wxPHP whose latest release can be downloaded as wxphp-184.108.40.206-php5.6-x64.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named wxPHP with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
wxPHP is a php binding/wrapper for the cross-platform library wxWidgets, which gives you the ability to develop desktop applications using the php programming language. This applications can be executed on windows, linux and macosx using the same code base with a native look and feel.
One of the ideas is that you can use your php web applications code base and logic to create native desktop applications that communicate to them transparently. This way you can give your users a seamless and native experience from the desktop while staying in sync with your web apps.
There are many more use cases, but we invite you to download and try this project by your self. We hope everyone can enjoy it as much as we have enjoyed developing it.
Win32 (MS Windows), Cocoa (MacOS X), Project is a user interface (UI) system, wxWidgets, GTK+
C++, C, PHP
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/wxphp/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.