This is the Linux app named X-Air Live Toolbox whose latest release can be downloaded as X-Air-LiveToolbox-130-RPi.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named X-Air Live Toolbox with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
X-Air Live Toolbox
The X-Air Live Toolbox is designed to enhance the new Behringer X-Air and Midas M-Air digital mixing consoles by supplementing current features with tools requested on the Behringer forum. As with any toolbox, tools can be added or removed as necessary.
- Provides an extensive list of X-Air/M-Air OSC commands to choose from.
- Ability to send and receive OSC commands to/from all of the X-Air/M-Air mixers.
- Automix GUI including weight value faders and assignment switches
- Load and save automix setup to/from tidbits and snippets.
- Tidbit functionality (from X32 Live Toolbox) is now available for the X-Air/M-Air
- Windows, Linux (32 & 64 bit), OSX, Raspberry Pi, available
- Setup of defaults
- More tools are planned
- X-Air/M-Air command editor (from Sysex OSC Generator app)
- User Manual has been updated (in the Documents folder)
- English equivalent commands available - see English Commands Supplement.pdf
- Command scope can be single, range or non-consecutive
- Export a scene to a file
- English equivalent commands of FX source
Gnome, Win32 (MS Windows), KDE, Carbon (Mac OS X)
Lazarus, Free Pascal
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/xairlivetoolbox/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.