This is the Linux app named XGL to JOGL Java Loader whose latest release can be downloaded as XGL-to-JOGL.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named XGL to JOGL Java Loader with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
XGL to JOGL Java Loader
XGL Viewer: A simple fast program to load the XGL standard file format and display it using JOGL (OpenGL) allowing the user to move the object around in space, rotate, zoom, spin, ect... This loader should be easily integrated into any program.
Java AWT, OpenGL
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/xgl-to-jogl/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.