This is the Linux app named XMLGroups whose latest release can be downloaded as xmlgroups.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named XMLGroups with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONXMLGroups is a bundle of scripts that enables you to display/manage newsgroups.
All data of this newsgroup is stored in an XML file.
The difference with tradional forums is that it is very easy to set it up. You don't need to have access to a database
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/xmlgroups/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.