This is the Linux app named XmlRpcThd whose latest release can be downloaded as xmlrpcthd-r1.2.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named XmlRpcThd with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Derived XmlRpc library, based on the excellent work "XmlRpc++" by Chris Morley.
/* changed by ise GmbH 2013 */
- added multi-threading support
- added support for windows compiling
- extended class XmlRpcValue for automatic type recognition of some defined input formats
- added binary protocol to minimize overhead
Original Project: https://sourceforge.net/projects/xmlrpcpp/
- lightweight c++ based xmlrpc client
- windows compatible
- binary format to reduce overhead
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/xmlrpcthd/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.