This is the Linux app named XNap - A P2P framework and client whose latest release can be downloaded as xnap-2.5r3.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named XNap - A P2P framework and client with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
XNap - A P2P framework and client
DESCRIPTIONXNap is a Java plugin-based peer-to-peer (P2P) framework and client including an OpenNap plugin with multiple server support, as well as Gnutella, giFT (OpenFT), IRC, ICQ and an OverNet plugin. XNap provides resuming, chat, hotlist and a media library.
Developers, End Users/Desktop
Win32 (MS Windows), X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/xnap/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.