This is the Linux app named XNavigator whose latest release can be downloaded as XNavigator-1.4.2-win64.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named XNavigator with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
XNavigator is the online viewer for the OpenStreetMap Globe at http://osm-3d.org and much more. It is an interactive 3D viewer and integrated client for exploring virtual city and landscape models. A wide range of interaction and navigation possibilities makes it easy to visualize and analyze very detailed virtual urban environments. XNavigator is the first application that supports the Web3DService (W3DS) service interface.
- Web 3D Service (W3DS) client
- Viewer for OpenStreetMap3D Project (http://www.osm-3d.org)
- Interactive Visualization of 3D city models
Automotive, Education, End Users/Desktop, Government, Science/Research
Java Swing, Other toolkit
GLSL (OpenGL Shading Language), Java
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/xnavigator/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.