This is the Linux app named XOOPS Web Application System whose latest release can be downloaded as XoopsCore25-2.5.10.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named XOOPS Web Application System with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
XOOPS Web Application System
PLEASE NOTE: Latest XOOPS files are on http://github.com/xoops and http://github.com/xoopsmodules25x)
XOOPS is a Web application platform written in PHP for the MySQL database. Its object orientation makes it an ideal tool for developing small or large community websites, intra-company and corporate portals, weblogs, and much more. XOOPS is an acronym of eXtensible Object Oriented Portal System. Initially a portal system, XOOPS is now a leading content management system (CMS) that serves as a versatile Web framework.
XOOPS can also be used as a weblog or journal via a standard install using the News module alone. Another approach is to use modules like News, Forum, Download, Web Links, etc. to form a community that interacts with members and visitors. Or think big, like an enterprise, and develop modules to use with eShop that integrate into XOOP's uniform user management system.
XOOPS is released under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL)
- Fully modularized
- Fully Customizable
- User management
- Supported worldwide
- Multi-byte Language Support
- Versatile Group Permissions System
- Theme-based Interface Skins
Non-Profit Organizations, Advanced End Users, System Administrators, Developers, End Users/Desktop, Other Audience
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/xoops/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.