This is the Linux app named XPDFSYNC whose latest release can be downloaded as XRSSfeedforfil. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named XPDFSYNC with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Forward/Inverse from tex to pdf never quite seem to work out of the box. These scripts aim to ensure that you will be able to do forward/inverse search from emacs to tex. Pdfsync is used for the synchronization.
- Forward Search from Emacs
- Inverse Search from Xpdf
- Currentlly for only single file documents
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/xulpdftex/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.