This is the Linux app named XSD Object Translator whose latest release can be downloaded as XRSSfeedforfil. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named XSD Object Translator with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
XSD Object Translator
XSD Object Translator is capable to create Java classes from XSD files. And the classes created reflects the objects structure of valid XML files, in accordance with the XSD files. This way, this objects can to be serialized to XML and back with XStream.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/xsd2object/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.