This is the Linux app named XSLT-process - Emacs XSLT process/debug whose latest release can be downloaded as xslt-process-gnu-emacs-2.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named XSLT-process - Emacs XSLT process/debug with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
XSLT-process - Emacs XSLT process/debug
(X)Emacs minor mode for XSLT processing and debugging.
Developers, End Users/Desktop, Other Audience
Win32 (MS Windows), X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/xslt-process/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.