This is the Linux app named xSonify whose latest release can be downloaded as xSonify.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named xSonify with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
xSonify is a Java-based sonification data analysis prototype for displaying science data as sounds, with an emphasis on supporting visually-impaired researchers. Alternatives include Sonification Sandbox <http://sonify.psych.gatech.edu/research/>, MathTrax and Earth Plus <http://prime.jsc.nasa.gov/>, Sonifyer <http://www.sonifyer.org> and SoniPy <http://sourceforge.net/projects/sonipy/>. More at the main forum for sonification, ICAD <http://icad.org>
- Text file import
- Sonification modes: Pitch, Volume/Loudness, Rhythm
Science/Research, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/xsonify/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.