This is the Linux app named XState whose latest release can be downloaded as [email protected]. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named XState with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
- Core finite state machine and statecharts library
- Minimal finite state machine library
- React hooks and utilities for using XState in React applications
- Vue composition functions and utilities for using XState in Vue applications
- Svelte utilities for using XState in Svelte applications
- Model-Based-Testing utilities (using XState) for testing any software
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/xstate.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.