This is the Linux app named Xtreme Download Manager whose latest release can be downloaded as xdmsetup-2018.msi. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Xtreme Download Manager with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Xtreme Download Manager
The project has a new home now: https://xtremedownloadmanager.com/
For developers: https://github.com/subhra74/xdm
Xtreme Download Manager is a powerful tool to increase download speed up-to 500%, save and convert streaming videos from YouTube, Vimeo, Dailymotion, Google Video and thousands of other websites, resume broken/dead downloads and schedule downloads.
XDM seamlessly integrates with Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox Quantum, Opera, Vivaldi and many popular browsers, to take over downloads and saving streaming videos from web.
XDM has built in video converter which lets you convert downloaded videos to popular MP4 and MP3 formats.
Support for HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, DASH, HLS, HDS protocols, firewalls, proxy servers, PAC scripts, file redirects, cookies, authorization, download queue, scheduler and many more feature makes XDM a very useful tool
- Download files at maximum possible speed. ( 5-6 times faster )
- XDM can save video from YouTube, Dailymotion, Vimeo, Facebook and thousands of popular video sharing sites.
- Works with all modern browsers on Windows, Linux and Mac OS X. XDM supports Google Chrome, Chromium, Firefox Quantum, Vivaldi, and many other popular browsers.
- XDM has built in video converter, which lets you convert downloaded video to MP3 and MP4 formats
- Supports HTTP, HTTPS, FTP as well as video streaming protocols like MPEG-DASH, Apple HLS, and Adobe HDS. XDM also supports Authentication,Proxy Servers, Cookies, Redirection etc.
- Video download,clipboard monitoring, automatic antivirus checking,scheduler, system shutdown on download completion
- Resumes broken/dead downloads caused by connection problem,power failure or session expiration
- Works with Windows ISA, auto proxy scripts, proxy servers, NTLM, Kerberos authentication.
Non-Profit Organizations, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/xdman/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.