This is the Linux app named Y.A.G.A.C. to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as yagac.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Y.A.G.A.C. to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Y.A.G.A.C. to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Y.A.G.A.C. is a very challenging and addictive pseudo-2D platformer game, with 2D sprites in a 3D playfield, but you are limited to movement in two dimensions. It's a story-less game, heavily gameplay based, where you play a ninja trapped in dungeons filled with traps and robots. As you collect colored balls hidden around the level, so the platforms of that color become solid and you can then reach new places inside the level. A very challenging game. Excellent and very smooth engine, the game's strongest point.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/yagac/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.