This is the Linux app named YARP whose latest release can be downloaded as 2.0.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named YARP with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
YARP is a library to help create reverse proxy servers that are high-performance, production-ready, and highly customizable. We found a bunch of internal teams at Microsoft who were either building a reverse proxy for their service or had been asking about APIs and tech for building one, so we decided to get them all together to work on a common solution, this project. Each of these projects was doing something slightly off the beaten path which meant they were not well served by existing proxies, and customization of those proxies had a high cost and ongoing maintenance considerations. Many of the existing proxies were built to support HTTP/1.1, but with workloads changing to include gRPC traffic, they require HTTP/2 support which requires a significantly more complex implementation. By using YARP the projects get to customize the routing and handling behavior without having to implement the http protocol.
- YARP is built on .NET using the infrastructure from ASP.NET and .NET
- The key differentiator for YARP is that it's been designed to be easily customized and tweaked via .NET code
- Matches the specific needs of each deployment scenario
- Eventually we expect YARP to ship as a library, project template, and a single-file exe
- Build a robust, performant proxy server
- YARP provides a configuration API to enable that customization in-proc
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/yarp.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.