This is the Linux app named Yet Another Tetris Implementation to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as Yati.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Yet Another Tetris Implementation to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Yet Another Tetris Implementation to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONThis is yet another cross platform(written in java) implementation of the classic tetris game. It focuses on funny multiplayer features as well as 2d, 3d and maybe even 4d gameplay modes. Basic 2d single and multiplayer game is already implemented.
Java Swing, OpenGL
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/yati/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.