This is the Linux app named yowsup whose latest release can be downloaded as v3.1.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named yowsup with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
yowsup is a python library that enables building applications that can communicate with WhatsApp users. The project started as the protocol engine behind Wazapp for Meego and OpenWA for BB10. Now as a standalone library it can be used to power any custom WhatsApp client. During maintenance of yowsup, several projects have been spawned in order to support different features that get introduced by WhatsApp. Some of those features are not necessarily exclusive to WhatsApp and therefore it only made sense to maintain some parts as standalone projects. A running Yowsup app is a stack of several layers. A layer is a bidirectional channel that transforms the data passing through it before passing it to underlying or the above layer.
- YowLayers also are able to send and receive events to and from other layers
- To handle events in one layer, you need to implement the onEvent method in that layer
- Yowsup stack also supports parallel layers
- In Yowsup, protocol layers are placed in parallel
- For a project to use Yowsup, it needs to integrate itself as a layer in the Yowsup stack
- You can simplify your code if you subclass YowInterfaceLayer instead of YowLayer
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/yowsup.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.