This is the Linux app named zaphodsmap whose latest release can be downloaded as CodeSiteConsole.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named zaphodsmap with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A single fact determines the starting point of configuration, and that fact can be the same regardless of whether the software is running standalone under a logged-in user's account, or launched from another program with debugger access, or as a service or daemon, or even as a component within a dynamically linked library.
- XML configuration system
System Administrators, Developers, Architects
Pascal, Delphi/Kylix, Object Pascal, PowerShell
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/zaphodsmap/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.