This is the Linux app named zBrowser NightSky whose latest release can be downloaded as zBrowserNightSky-1.1.0Installer.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named zBrowser NightSky with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Zeromus Web Browser (called zBrowser) is a simple browser whose feature list includes things like "History", "Bookmarks" and "zLink", that is a page to see the most visited hosts.
It is small, less then 10,000 lines of code and very fast.
The 1.0.0 update of NightSky includes a new homepage, a new zLink page, new keyboard shortcuts, a streamlined interface, and a major modification of the search engines.
The 1.1.0 update included the removal of the editor page and activation of AdBlock.
Note: zBrowser is a fork of Arora and NightSky is a alternative version with a new interface thinked to you.
- A unique toolbar
- History manager
- Download manager
- Cookie manager
- Bookmark manager
- Import/Export bookmarks
- Private browsing
- Last session restorer
- Proxy manager
- Webpage source code viewer
- User agent
Advanced End Users, Developers, End Users/Desktop, Testers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/zbrowsernight/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.