This is the Linux app named Zekr: Quranic Research Tool whose latest release can be downloaded as zekr-1.1.0-linux_64.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Zekr: Quranic Research Tool with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Zekr: Quranic Research Tool
Zekr is an open source Quran study software for Linux. It's designed to ease access to the most authentic and valuable text of Muslims. Zekr provides Quran translations, recitation, search and other features to study Holy Quran.
- Advanced Qur'an search,
- Qur'an multi-recitation (online and offline)
- Bookmark management, Import, Export, Multi-bookmark
- Comparative translation / Search within translations
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/zekr-linux/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.