This is the Windows app named Alfresco Audit Analysis and Reporting whose latest release can be downloaded as AAAR_v4.5.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Alfresco Audit Analysis and Reporting with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Alfresco Audit Analysis and Reporting
With Alfresco Audit Analysis and Reporting (A.A.A.R.) is provided a solution to extract, store and query audit data together with the document/folder informations at a very detailed level, with the goal to be useful to the end-user in a very easy way. To reach that goal, to make the data more friendly for the end-user, the data are published in reports in well-known formats (pdf, Microsoft Excel, csv, etc.) and stored directly in Alfresco as static documents organized in folders, versioned, authorized and published.
On the top of the A.A.A.R. solution, the A.A.A.R. Analytics is a set of powerful tools to analyze data in an interactive and customizable way with a user console composed by dashboards, reports and free analysis.
Advanced End Users, System Administrators, Developers, Management
MySQL, PostgreSQL (pgsql)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/aaar/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.