This is the Windows app named ASP.NET PDF Viewer by GroupDocs whose latest release can be downloaded as GroupDocsViewerWebFormsSampleSolution.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ASP.NET PDF Viewer by GroupDocs with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
ASP.NET PDF Viewer by GroupDocs
DESCRIPTIONThis sample project is created by the GroupDocs showcase team to demonstrate key benefits of an ASP.NET PDF viewer built using the commercial library – GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET. The viewer allows you to display PDF documents across all standard web-browsers (IE8+, Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari 5+, Opera, etc.) without having to install any software or plugins on end-user machines.
Another core feature – is the ability to display PDFs in a read-only mode, so that end users can’t download, print or copy original PDF files while viewing them in a browser.
Please note that GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET is a paid library. In order to setup and run this project, you will need to download the GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET library from the GroupDocs website. For more details on the sample ASP.NET PDF viewer and to download the library, please read this article:
- Secure PDF Sharing: prevents users from unauthorized copying of your documents.
- Browser-Agnostic: end users can view PDF files from any standard web-browser.
- Easy Deployment: no need to download or install anything on the client side.
- Convenient GUI: provides controls for easy navigation of multi-page PDFs in a browser.
- 50+ Formats: in addition to PDF, you can display Microsoft Office and 50+ other types of files.
C#, Visual Basic .NET, ASP.NET
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/asp-net-pdf-viewer/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.