This is the Windows app named ATC-pie to run in Windows online over Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as ATC-pie-1.7.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ATC-pie to run in Windows online over Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
ATC-pie to run in Windows online over Linux online
DESCRIPTION:ATC-pie is an air traffic control simulation program. It features solo sessions, multi-player network and teacher-student connections. It is essentially designed for realism, and simulates real-life ATC tasks such as strip rack and sequence management, handovers to/from neighbouring controllers, transponder identification, flight plan filing, ATIS recording. It renders 3d tower views of airport scenes using FlightGear.
- Control AI traffic in solo sessions (voice instruction recognition and pilot read-back synthesis available)
- Connect to FlightGear multiplayer networks as ATC
- Teacher-student training sessions
- 3D tower view for all airport sessions, rendered with FlightGear
- Realistic strip, rack, flight plan and handover management
- Full radar and transponder mode simulation
- Route conflict anticipation and warnings
Advanced End Users, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/atc-pie/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.