This is the Windows app named Autoprefixer whose latest release can be downloaded as 10.4.13.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Autoprefixer with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
PostCSS plugin to parse CSS and add vendor prefixes to CSS rules using values from Can I Use. It is recommended by Google and used in Twitter and Alibaba. Write your CSS rules without vendor prefixes (in fact, forget about them entirely). Autoprefixer will use the data based on current browser popularity and property support to apply prefixes for you. You can try the interactive demo of Autoprefixer. Autoprefixer uses Browserslist, so you can specify the browsers you want to target in your project with queries. It can help you get prefixes for: animations, transition, transform, grid, flex, flexbox and others. You can configure which browsers to generate prefixes for in the distribution. The IE grid layout polyfill is enabled, which is not by default in autoprefixer. Autoprefixer can be used to translate modern CSS Grid syntax into IE 10 and IE 11 syntax, but this polyfill will not work in 100% of cases. This is why it is disabled by default.
- You can parse CSS and add vendor prefixes to CSS rules
- Recommended by Google
- Used in Twitter and Alibaba
- Write CSS rules without vendor prefixes
- Uses the data based on current browser popularity to apply prefixes
- Configure which browsers to generate prefixes for in the distribution
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/autoprefixer.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.