This is the Windows app named Awesomplete whose latest release can be downloaded as v1.1.5.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Awesomplete with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Ultra lightweight, customizable, simple autocomplete widget with zero dependencies, built with modern standards for modern browsers. Because <datalist> still doesn’t cut it. Note that by default you need to type at least 2 characters for the popup to show up, though that’s super easy to customize. For the autocomplete, you just need an <input> text field (might work on <textarea> and elements with contentEditable, but that hasn’t been tested). Add class="awesomplete" for it to be automatically processed (you can still specify many options via HTML attributes), otherwise you can instantiate with a few lines of JS code, which allow for more customization. There are many ways to link an input to a list of suggestions. Suggestions with different label and value are supported too. The label will be shown in autocompleter and the value will be inserted into the input. If you want to insert the label into the input you can provide your own replace function.
- Combine both HTML attributes and JS properties
- Use the JS properties to change a parameter after the object has been created
- Custom events are thrown in several places and are often cancellable
- To avoid conflicts, all custom events are prefixed with awesomplete-
- There are several methods on every Awesomplete instance that you can call to customize behavior
- Link an input to a list of suggestions
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/awesomplete.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.