This is the Windows app named AWS SDK for PHP whose latest release can be downloaded as Version3.209.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named AWS SDK for PHP with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
AWS SDK for PHP
The AWS SDK for PHP makes it easy for developers to access Amazon Web Services in their PHP code, and build robust applications and software using services like Amazon S3, Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon Glacier, etc. You can get started in minutes by installing the SDK through Composer or by downloading a single zip or phar file from our latest release. Before you begin, you need to sign up for an AWS account and retrieve your AWS credentials. To run the SDK, your system will need to meet the minimum requirements, including having PHP >= 5.5. We highly recommend having it compiled with the cURL extension and cURL 7.16.2+ compiled with a TLS backend (e.g., NSS or OpenSSL). To run the SDK, your system will need to meet the minimum requirements, including having PHP >= 5.5. We highly recommend having it compiled with the cURL extension and cURL 7.16.2+ compiled with a TLS backend (e.g., NSS or OpenSSL).
- Provides easy-to-use HTTP clients for all supported AWS services, regions, and authentication protocols
- Is built on Guzzle, and utilizes many of its features, including persistent connections, asynchronous requests, middlewares, etc
- Provides convenience features including easy result pagination via Paginators, Waiters, and simple Result objects
- Provides a multipart uploader tool for Amazon S3 and Amazon Glacier that can be paused and resumed
- Provides an Amazon S3 Stream Wrapper, so that you can use PHP's native file handling functions to interact with your S3 buckets and objects like a local filesystem
- Provides an Amazon S3 Encryption Client for creating and interacting with encrypted objects in your S3 buckets
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/aws-sdk-for-php.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.