This is the Windows app named Bash Item Tracking System whose latest release can be downloaded as bits-2.4.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Bash Item Tracking System with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Bash Item Tracking System
point-of-sale system written completely in bash. Keeps track of how many items are being sold, customer traffic patterns, income, and more. Generates nice sales reports at end of session, has automatic recovery, and great with screen readers.
- Works on anything that can run bash.
- Easy configuration Only needs item names, prices, and answers to a few simple questions.
- Lots of stats such as items sold, income, customer traffic patterns, time of last sale, total sales tax, and total items sold.
- Creates easy to follow sales reports that detail all of the day's activity.
- Automatic data recovery in case of computer problem or power outage.
- Keyboard driven, and all-text interface makes it accessible to screen readers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/bitspos/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.