This is the Windows app named Burrito Tool to run in Windows online over Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as BurritoTool1.4.2.Source.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Burrito Tool to run in Windows online over Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Burrito Tool to run in Windows online over Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Burrito Tool is a simple, open source, free tool that allows you to quickly and easily search for any player's stats, clan info, runetrack shortcuts, etc, as well as control iTunes and much more. See below for more information.
- Quickly search for any player's stats
- Hover for xp and rank information
- Find clan name, rank, wilderness kills, clan xp and clan size (click clan name to expand)
- Control iTunes playlists including features such as play, pause, shuffle, next/previous, volume (right click), etc.
- Search for an RSWiki article by pressing ctrl + enter
- RS3 default, legacy mode, and RS3 (black background) themes
- See a user's title by hovering over their name (after searching)
- Stays on top of the RuneScape client OR always on top (great for multiple monitors)
- Designed to blend into the native RS3 or Legacy layouts, with beautiful buttons, fonts, etc.
- Set one or many timers and drag them around the screen
- Pin a skill's xp by clicking the particular skill
- See what stats a player has at level 120 or 200 million XP at a glance (customise the colour of each)
- Customise the opacity of the overlay to match your interface
- Displays whether or not user is ironman/hardcore ironman (if they have title enabled)
- Easy to update, checks for updates when launched
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/burritotool/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.