This is the Windows app named Cairo Solution for Visual Studio 2012 whose latest release can be downloaded as vscairo_20140508.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Cairo Solution for Visual Studio 2012 with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Cairo Solution for Visual Studio 2012
Solution and project files for compiling pixman/cairo with Visual Studio 2012 without the need of msys, cygwin or mozilla build tools. Only the pixman/cairo source is needed. The projects compile pixman/cairo into static libraries without additional dependencies, but are easy to modify if you need PDF, SVG or PNG support (in which case you will have to supply libpng and zlib.)
No source files from the original projects are included, but will work as-is if you follow the instructions in the readme file.
Based on cairo 1.12.16 and pixman 0.32.4. I have no plans on further support unless some files are not added to the project that cause missing external references.
- Works with Visual Studio 2012 out of the box
- Includes files for all features of cairo usable under Windows (some disabled features might require other libraries)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cairosolutionvs2012/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.