This is the Windows app named cfiXML Engineering Data Exchange to run in Windows online over Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as cfiXmlFull_WorkingReleaseV4.01.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named cfiXML Engineering Data Exchange to run in Windows online over Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
cfiXML Engineering Data Exchange to run in Windows online over Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Software, components, utilities and XML schema model for automating the exchange of engineering data for the capital facility industry over the total facility life cycle, including design, procurement, construction, operations and maintenance.
Detailed cfiXML guidelines and example data dictionaries for control valves, electric motors and pumps, including information on the HI 50.7-2010 Electronic Data Exchange for Pumping Equipment Standard, are available from the website.
- The cfiXML model provides the common language for software applications. It has been developed to be capable of handling any equipment item, engineering document and material property for any information exchange usage scenario.
- The schemas are based on a set of foundation files which describe non-technical data on the context, project and documentation associated with a data set. In addition, data on physical properties and units of measurement are included.
- Building from this foundation, schema has been produced for key equipment items, with particular emphasis on meeting needs of a procurement work flow cycle for rotating equipment items. The structure is designed, however, to describe data from Front End Engineering Design (FEED) to operational maintenance in the life cycle of an equipment item.
- Detailed schema is provided for centrifugal pumps and fans; shell and tube heat exchangers; air-cooled heat exchangers; centrifugal and reciprocating compressors; electric motors; control and block valves; air handling units and chillers. In addition, base sets of data for numerous equipment items and accessories are also available.
- The equipment item schemas are supported by a comprehensive set of material properties, including process materials and associated properties as well as equipment construction materials. The model also provides for exchange of property curve and property table data, for example, as in predictive model parameters. Files covering material streams and stream conditions complete the set of schema provided to describe conceptual through design and operating performance specifications for an equipment item.
Information Technology, Engineering
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cfidev/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.