This is the Windows app named Countageous whose latest release can be downloaded as SourceLineCount.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Countageous with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Is totaling the number of lines in your source code across all project related files dragging you down?
Countageous can help! Just select the source code files in question (any extension, and from any directory), and let the program do all of the tough counting and adding up work.
Hopefully it can make something a little easier for you.
- I'll add more features down the line, so suggest features that you'd find useful and I'll see what I can do!
REQUIRES .NET FRAMEWORK 4.0!
- Counts from almost any source code extension that you can throw at it.
- Can work with source code from multiple languages at one time.
- Can read from source code files in multiple directories.
- Because of the way the program counts, it works files other than source code files. Pass any file through it to count up the raw lines of data inside of it.
Developers, End Users/Desktop, Testers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/countageous/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.