This is the Windows app named Cryptolin whose latest release can be downloaded as Cryptolin103.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Cryptolin with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
With this application you can encrypt texts or files and chat with friends.
You can download a early Android version of the chat client from here:
Hint: I started this project because i have fun to write java apps. This app is not professional. I don´t recommend using this to encrypt very important data (for example of your company ...). Keep this in mind. Happy testing! ;)
Please check MD5 after Download. You can find this on the official site of this project (german). You can find a link to this very simple site below.
How to start:
Windows: double-click on CryptolinN.exe
chmod +x CryptolinN.sh
java -jar CryptolinN.exe --help
N = version number
- encrypt texts or files
- chat with friends
Java Swing, Command-line
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cryptolin/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.