This is the Windows app named Curl whose latest release can be downloaded as curl-8.4.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Curl with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Curl is a command line tool and library for transferring data specified with URL syntax. It supports HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, FTPS, GOPHER, TFTP, SCP, SFTP, SMB, TELNET, DICT, SSL certificates, cookies, user+password authentication, and so much more! Curl is used for many different things. It's used in command lines or scripts for transferring data. It's also used in just about every device you can think of: mobile phones and tablets, television sets, printers, routers, media players and other audio equipment. Curl is also the internet transfer backbone for thousands of software applications being used extensively throughout the world today.
Curl is feature-rich, thread-safe, well supported and fast. It is also highly portable and works on numerous platforms, including Solaris, NetBSD, FreeBSD, OpenBSD, Linux, Mac OS X, Windows, Darwin, UnixWare, HURD, BeOS, Ultrix, QNX, DOS, Symbian, and many more.
- Client-side URL transfer library and command line tool
- Supports DICT, FILE, FTP, FTPS, GOPHER, HTTP, HTTPS, IMAP, IMAPS, LDAP, LDAPS, RTSP, SFTP, SMB, SMBS, SMTP, SMTPS, TFTP and more
- Supports HTTPS certificates, HTTP POST, FTP uploading, Kerberos, SPNEGO, proxies, cookies, user+password authentication, file transfer resume and more
- Highly portable, cross-platform
- Thread-safe, IPv6 compatible
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/curl.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.