This is the Windows app named Decaleon whose latest release can be downloaded as Decaleon.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Decaleon with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Esperanto Translator - translates sentences from 12 languages to Esperanto - VB.NET project based on XML - 30-60,000 words in each language: extensible Vocabulary for English, French, Spanish, Portoguese, Italian, German, Danish, Swedish, Greek, Russian, Polish and Croatian including context and synonym data as well as semantic group information.
It includes an any-to-any multilingual Dictionary and Vocabulary Trainer (learning niveaus/logic themes/semantic groups) and uses UTF8/Unicode Characters; Export into Text, HTML, TeX, PDF Files; Text files may be imported in other Vocabulary Training Software.
Version 6.0 gives a big addition of standard words and supports another 23 Languages; a small Vocabulary for: Albanian, Bulgarian, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, Hungarian, Norwegian, Romanian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovene, Turkish, Ukrainian, Interslavic, Arabian and Asian Languages.
The Sourceforge Project TEXminer uses the same XML Database for Text Mining.
Cooccurrences in development.
- Esperanto Translator
- any-to-any multilingual Dictionary for more than 30 Languages
- Vocabulary Trainer
- extensible Vocabulary for any Language
- usable for Text Mining also
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pentaleon2/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.