This is the Windows app named Deep Learning with PyTorch whose latest release can be downloaded as DLSP19.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Deep Learning with PyTorch with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Deep Learning with PyTorch
This course concerns the latest techniques in deep learning and representation learning, focusing on supervised and unsupervised deep learning, embedding methods, metric learning, convolutional and recurrent nets, with applications to computer vision, natural language understanding, and speech recognition. The prerequisites include DS-GA 1001 Intro to Data Science or a graduate-level machine learning course. To be able to follow the exercises, you are going to need a laptop with Miniconda (a minimal version of Anaconda) and several Python packages installed. The following instruction would work as is for Mac or Ubuntu Linux users, Windows users would need to install and work in the Git BASH terminal. JupyterLab has a built-in selectable dark theme, so you only need to install something if you want to use the classic notebook interface.
- Jupyter Notebooks are used throughout the lectures for interactive data exploration and visualisation
- This notebook repository now has a companion website
- Basics of supervised learning, neural nets, and deep learning
- Convolutional neural network and its applications
- Regularization tricks, optimization tricks, and understanding how deep learning works
- Visualization of neural networks parameter transformation and fundamental concepts of convolution
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/deep-l-with-pytorch.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.