This is the Windows app named DelphiDoom Voxel Editor to run in Windows online over Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as DD_VOXEL_1.6.4_src.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named DelphiDoom Voxel Editor to run in Windows online over Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
DelphiDoom Voxel Editor to run in Windows online over Linux online
DESCRIPTIONThis programm is a simple voxel editor. It can generate voxel images to use with DelphiDoom.
It uses it's own save format (*.DDVOX files - ascii). Imports KVX and slab6 VOX files, exports DDMESH and slab6 VOX files.
DelphiDoom can use voxels with all above formats, but it is recommented to use this tool to create files with DDMESH extention if you want to use it with the OpenGL version.
- Multiple Undo/Redo
- Copy/ Paste to clipboard
- Copy/Paste front, back, left, right, top and down views
- Heightmap and terrain texture importing
- KVX voxel format importing
- slab6 VOX voxel format importing and exporting
- Sprite export (8, 16 or 32 angles)
- Advanced scripting (PascalScript)
Advanced End Users, Developers
OpenGL, Win32 (MS Windows)
Delphi/Kylix, Lazarus, Free Pascal
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/delphidoom-voxel-editor/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.